We Are Welcoming Our Freeze-Dried Fun-Sized Funny Fruit Sharks!
Quantity: 25g in the Bag
The freeze-drying candy:
- It is Not a chewy but crunchy texture with an intense flavor.
- Make an excellent addition to your picnic or camping.
- Make an unforgettable new experience for kids' birthday parties.
- Has a unique texture, and this can add a twist to your favorite snacks.
- It is Great for boosting your energy before a session at the gym or an afternoon run.
- Your desserts are getting even more exciting. Add a few freeze-dried candies to a bowl of ice cream or yogurt to
make your desserts heavenly delicious.
- Memorable Birthday, Thank you, Get Well Soon, or Apology Gift.
Sep 9, 2022
Aug 30, 2022
Jun 27, 2022
Shipping from United Kingdom
1-3 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept cancellations
Frequently Asked Questions
Gift wrapping and packaging
Gift wrapping and special requirements for packaging are available upon request. Your order will be wrapped carefully and thoughtfully with paper, string, and a handwritten note with words of your choosing.
Custom and personalized orders are available upon request. We are happy to help you with your specific order. Please, do contact us at least a week before.
If your package does not turn up within the expected timeframe.
If you didn't receive your parcel within the expected estimated delivery dates, please contact us and we will do our best to sort this situation!
Please, bare in mind, that we won't proceed with actions or that a parcel is ‘lost’ in the post until it has been a full 10 working days from the date of expected delivery (Royal Mail policy). Once this date is passed we will do whatever is better for you:
- re-deliver a new parcel with freshly made candy
- or a refund.
Who do you use to ship your parcels?
We use the Royal Mail, 2nd class postage.
cardboard parcel boxes with our logo on it
We pack all our candy orders with the utmost care but sometimes Delivery can be a little rough with our packages. While a few crumbs are natural during shipping if you ever feel your order has not arrived as it should please don't hesitate to reach out to us. But we promise the crumbs taste just as good as the rest. We recommend putting them on ice cream or just shake them straight into your mouth - YUM!
The parcel has been returned to our shop (the Royal Mail was unable to deliver it (missing address details, or incorrect address), the parcel wasn't picked up from the Post Office on time. Refused by Customs. What happens next?
If the parcel has been returned to our shop:
- the Royal Mail was unable to deliver it (missing house
number, incorrect address)
- the parcel wasn't picked up from the Post Office on time when a
RED CARD notice got left to the customer by the postman.
- Refused by Customs without any explanations.
How to sort it out?
A refund of the product ( UNDELIVERED PARCEL ONLY) will be ONLY after we receive the CANDIES in the SAME condition it was left our shop, minus at least £5 restocking fee and minus the original cost of shipping.
No refunds will be given for any opened/used/damaged product.
Thank you for understanding.
The tracking number says that the parcel was delivered, but I don't received it.
We will work together to find a way to resolve this situation. Please,
- firstly carefully double-check that the address is correct
- talk to your neighbours to make sure it wasn't delivered
to their house
- talk to your family members
- talk to your post person to check that it was delivered
If it has gone missing/stolen, please file a prompt police report. Keep us informed on how the process is going.
I need to place some updating with my order, How shall I do it?
Please contact us within one day of placing your order. We will be happy to assist you and we will do our best to sort an issue with your order. Anything past this date and we will be unable to help.
What size are Royal Mail parcel boxes we use and how it looks?
We will send your order in a cardboard parcel box with our logo on it. If you have a special requirement, please feel free to contact us.
What size are Royal Mail parcel boxes?
Royal Mail small parcels are up to 450mm x 350mm x 160mm in size with a maximum thickness of 160mm and a weight limit of 2Kg.
Royal Mail medium parcels are up to 610mm x 460mm x 460mm in size with a maximum thickness of 460mm and a weight limit of 20KG.
Royal Mail large parcels are classed as bigger than 610mm x 460mm x 460mm in size or weigh in at more than 20KG.